Our Daily Manna July 11, 2017: ODM devotional – Amazing God: She Sowed The Phone!-Flatimes

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Our Daily Manna July 11, 2017: ODM devotional – Amazing God: She Sowed The Phone!

Our Daily Manna July 11, 2017: ODM devotional – Amazing God: She Sowed The Phone!

Topic — Amazing God: She Sowed The Phone! [Tuesday 11, July 2017]

(2 Chronicles 20:20; Luke 8:1-15).

Welcome to today’s devotional hour! Share with me the testimony below: “Dear Dr. Cris, I have held this testimony for too long. I read one of the passages in ODM where users were instructed to sow a seed to a pastor or a man of God but I ignored it, not because I didn’t want to give but because I didn’t have anything to give at that point. On that day, I was instructed by the Holy spirit to give my phone and I told myself, “Impossible” because I had no job and that was the only treasure I had then. I was so restless and my heart was so heavy until I accepted to give out the phone at about 10: 30 am that same day. So, I called a pastor friend who has a ministry at Eleme, Port Harcourt. To my greatest surprise, he was already on his way to Port Harcourt from Eleme,heading somewhere but stopped by to see me.

When I met him and told him the reason why I wanted to see him, he was dazzled and told me that he had been praying and believing God for a phone; that the one he had been using was very bad and had a bad screen. He was happy because my phone was a very recent model of Sony Ericsson Smart. He prayed for me and I left. Exactly seven days later, a call came through my cousin that I should come for a job with all the necessary documents because I was to travel off to start work the next day and that was how my life changed for good. That is why I really don’t joke with this Our daily Manna vision. Praise the Lord! From OSAZUWA osazuwa4jesus!gmail.com).”

What an amazing God! He is ever faithful! This pastor was in exact need of a phone and I was led that day to ask you to sow a seed to any man or woman of God. And thank God for a great testimony out of that obedience. Each prophetic instruction to sow a seed in this vision is for divine assignment to reach you by your God. In this 14-day prayer and fasting program/ beyond, you will never end up in shame as you obey and follow prophetic instructions backed by the Word even as the women ministred in Vs. 3 of today’s second scripture.

As you pray and fast, I am led to instruct you to still sow a sacrificial “ACHAN –MUST-DIE /ANTI-DELAY SEED.” And I shall send you A PSALM to break that delay which you shall pray for 3 weeks. See page 29 of Our Daily Manna or page 44 of “War Against Hama -12 booklet for account details and be at the last-day World Anointing Service at Ogudu-Orioke Lagod where I shall lay hands on everyone present. See page 52 for viewing centers worldwide! ACHAN MUST DIE! This is your year!

Today is DAY 3 of the 14-day fasting program. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 42 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -12 booklet. Continue this fast and be at the last-day anointing service at the Manna Mountain Ogudu-Orioke, Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday July 22nd 7am. Come with your written prayer points, any point of contact and expectation! I shall lay hands on everyone present! God of Joshua will show up!

Prayer Point: Take any song of worship as led.

By Bishop (Dr) Chris E. Kwakpovwe (Cek)
Publisher/Writer Of Odm And

Rev (Mrs) Flora E. Kwakpovwe (Fek)
Co-Publisher/Writer Of Odm.