Mercy Over All -Flatimes

Saturday 22 April 2017

Mercy Over All

Author: Emode Victor
A Promise For You From Bible Promises:

Topic: Mercy Over All [22/04/2017]

It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. Lamentations 3:22. Read: Lam 3:1-22

When you hear some people talk sometimes, you wonder if they are God. They talk as if they own tomorrow. They boast as if they control time and season. They talk God out of their plans. They even believe sometimes that the evil that happens to others is as a result of their numerous sins. They feel because they are more righteous than others. Lk 13:1-3. Listen to me, whatsoever you have and wherever you are now, all is of the mercies of God. You are not there because you are smarter than others, nor stronger or more swift than others, but grace and mercy. It's God’s mercies over all. We are product of His mercy. Without His mercies, we would have been consumed by our enemies.

The Preacher said in Ecc 9:11, "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all". And God told Moses, For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Romans 9:15-16. Celebrate God’s grace and mercy

#BiblePromisesPrayer

* Father, thank You for Your mercies over all that I do. Thank you for not allowing my enemies rejoice over me. Amen