Pastor Faith Oyedepo: Tuesday October 20, 2015 Daily Devotional – How far can you see?-Flatimes

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Pastor Faith Oyedepo: Tuesday October 20, 2015 Daily Devotional – How far can you see?


Topic: How far can you see? [Tuesday 20 October, 2015]

“For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.”-Genesis 13:15

Your mind is the compass of your destiny, for it gives direction to your life. You cannot achieve more than what your mind can process. That is why you need to think big, if you must achieve big. However, people desire to achieve great things, but they cannot see that greatness from the inner processor of their minds.

Your mind creates a mental picture of what you desire and it is this mental picture that keeps you running after your desired goal. Ever before I got married, I knew I wouldn’t go in to a problematic marriage. I could see it from the imagination of my mind, and so it came to reality. One common statement made by people when challenged is: “I knew this was going to happen.” If you probe further, they would say: “my mind told me.” You can deduce from this that, your mind goes a long way in influencing what becomes of you.

This is why you must see greatness, if you desire it. My husband when reflecting on God’s blessings upon his life says: “I am not surprised at where we are, but I would have been surprised if we were not here.” This is because he saw greatness through his mind, and that greatness became a reality. Even when he didn’t look like it at that time, his mental picture of his tomorrow propelled him to move on.

Your dreams are boosters to your destiny, so you must not stop dreaming. However, beyond those dreams, you must pursue hard after them. Dreams on their own don’t fulfill themselves, it’s your hard work that sees them materialized. Therefore, that great future you are expecting begins only when you open your mind up to picture its arrival.

All your great dreams shall be fulfilled in the name of Jesus Christ!

Remain Blessed!

Pastor Faith Abiola Oyedepo is the wife of Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide a.k.a. Winners’ Chapel, and Senior Pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota, Nigeria.

2 comments: